The purpose of Colloquium meetings is to give sufficient time for the Cochrane community and others to hold business meetings during the Colloquium. Priority will be given to internal Cochrane priority projects, executives and groups. There are several dedicated meeting slots in the programme. These slots are the optimal times for obtaining available meeting rooms:
- Tuesday 22 October, 7.30-8.45am
- Tuesday 22 October, 1-1.45pm - Closed
- Wednesday 23 October, 7.30-8.45am
- Wednesday 23 October, 1-1.45pm - Closed
- Thursday 24 October, 7.30-8.45am
- Thursday 24 October, 1-1.45pm
- Friday 25 October, 7.30-8.45am
- Friday 25 October, 1-1.45pm
- Friday 25 October, 1.50-2.35pm
- Friday 25 October, 2.45 - 3.30pm - Closed
As meeting requests are submitted and processed, they will be published on the meeting list. When planning your meeting, please refer to the programme overview and the meeting list to avoid conflicts.
Meeting request form: colloquium2019.cochrane.org/node/add/meeting
The deadline for meeting requests is 6 September 2019.
Colloquium delegates will be able to sign-up for meetings from the 2 October 2019, when the sign-up and schedule launches.