It is our pleasure to welcome you as a speaker at the 26th Cochrane Colloquium! We kindly ask you to follow the instructions below to ensure your presentation goes smoothly.
- Concurrent Session A - Tuesday, 22 October, 11:00 – 12.30
- Concurrent Session B - Tuesday, 22 October, 14:00 – 15.30
- Concurrent Session C - Tuesday, 22 October, 16:00 – 17.30
- Concurrent Session D - Wednesday, 23 October, 11:00 – 12.30
- Concurrent Session E - Wednesday, 23 October, 14:00 – 15.30
- Concurrent Session F - Wednesday, 23 October, 16:00 – 17.30
- Concurrent Session G - Thursday, 24 October, 11:00 – 12.30
- Concurrent Session H - Thursday, 24 October, 14:00 – 15.30
- Concurrent Session I - Thursday, 24 October, 16:00 – 17.30
You can see the scheduled date, time and location of your session by logging in to the Colloquium website or by finding your session in the full Colloquium schedule .
Signing up for sessions
Sign-up for Colloquium meetings, special sessions and workshops is now open here.
Instructions for your presentation
- Special Sessions are 90 minutes in length
- Please bring a copy of your slides on a USB memory stick to the Colloquium;
- Please also send your presentation to email@example.com in advance of the event;
- Please prepare your presentation in PowerPoint ;
- Slides for your presentation should be in 16:9 aspect ratio. These settings are found on the “Design” tab and then slide size “Widescreen (16:9)”
- If you are using a video – the video file must be provided separately to the presentation and be in MOV or MP4 format
- Please ensure you have a holding slide where the video should be inserted and that it clearly states which video file should be used.
- If your video has sound, please check with the organisers that your room has a public address (PA) system to support this, via firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is mandatory to disclose all funding sources or conflict(s) of interest to the audience prior to your presentation. Ensure your disclosure is stated on the second slide of your presentation. Use either of the following statements:
- “I have no actual or potential conflict of interest in relation to this presentation”; or
- “I have had a financial interest, arrangement, or affiliation with the following organization(s) that could be perceived as a direct/indirect conflict of interest in the context/content of the subject of this presentation” (and then list these conflicts).
On the day of your presentation
- Check in at the speaker preview room (located close to the registration desks) at least two hours before your session starts and provide a copy of your presentation to the technical staff. Even if you have sent your presentation in advance please still visit the speaker preview room to check that it has been received and the formatting is ok.
- All presentations must be uploaded one hour before your workshop stars.
- If you have multiple facilitators bringing their own slides – please make sure you all submit your slides and clearly indicate the order that these should go in.
- If you are speaking in more than one session, please ensure that the presentations are labelled clearly and in separate folders.
- Please come to your assigned session room 15 minutes in advance to fine-tune the session with other facilitators and check that you have all the equipment you need.
- A PC with internet connection, microphone, and a projector will be set up in all session rooms. For those who have requested special equipment in your abstract please make sure you email email@example.com to confirm this;
- Bring all necessary materials and handouts for your session. We will not be able to print handouts or additional materials at Casa Piedra.
- Technical assistance will be available in each room.
- Please be sure to end on time.
Do I need to register if I am a facilitator?
Yes, all facilitators need to register and pay the registration fee.
Can I make changes to my abstract?
No. Changes to abstracts are no longer possible.
When do I need to be in my session room?
Please come to your assigned session room 15 minutes in advance
When and where can I upload my presentation?
Check in at the speaker preview room (located close to the registration desks) at least two hours before your session starts and provide a copy of your presentation to the technical staff. Even if you have sent your presentation in advance please still visit the speaker preview room to check that it has been received and the formatting is ok.